If you are travelling along Highway 13, you should really stop in and Discover Hardisty.
Hardisty is located in East Central Alberta along Provincial Highway 13:
- 112 km east of Camrose
- 206 km south-east of Edmonton
- 110 km west of the Saskatchewan border
- 65 km South west from Wainwright and 40 Km East of Killam
- 52° 40″ Latitude, 111° 18″ Longitude. Elevation: 625 m (2050′)
Discover Hardisty, a progressive urban community located in the scenic Battle River Valley. Rolling hills and farmlands that provide excellent habitat for native upland birds, whitetail and mule deer, moose and migrating ducks and geese surround the Town.
Hardisty a Recreation Paradise, offers a wide variety of activities for young and old alike:
- Lake: Its very own lake park with sandy beach, playground, 47 campsites (37 with full hook-ups) and various amenities.
- Golf: 9 hole grass green golf course and licensed clubhouse.
- Rodeo: Annual outdoor Rodeo.
- Baseball: tournaments hosted on 3 ball diamonds.
- Soccer: New soccer field.
- Cross-country Skiing: Marked trails around the town, and the golf course.
- Skating & Hockey: For all ages at our Arena.
- Curling: Curling rink with 3 sheets of ice, annual bonspiels.
- Various card playing activities.
- Public Library
- Community Hall that hosts various evenings of entertainment.
The business community is pleased to offer every service or goods you may require. There is a variety of businesses ranging from automotive service to restaurants and accommodations, groceries, health and beauty aids and medical assistance provide your everyday needs.
The Battle River also offers many activities for the outdoor enthusiast. Big game hunting, waterfowl flyway, or a hike in the hills. A canoe journey can start or end at Hardisty’s other campground on the river.
Click HERE to visit the town’s website.