Flagstaff Hay Tender
SEALED TENDERS, marked “FLAGSTAFF HAY TENDER” will be received until 11:00:00 a.m MST on Thursday, June 1st, 2023 at the FLAGSTAFF COUNTY office, 12435 TWP RD 442, Sedgewick, AB T0B 4C0.
Tender opening will follow immediately after tender closing. Any submission, revision or modifications made by facsimile to the Flagstaff County office will not be considered.
Flagstaff County invites haying tenders for the following properties:
- Galahad Subdivision – approximately 6 acres – located 3rd Ave of Galahad
- NE 08-44-12 W4 – approximately 38 acres – located west of Sedgewick.
Terms of Lease:
- Three-year lease
- Payment for first year required upon signing Lease Agreement.
- Successive years payment due on April 1, 2024, and 2025.
- GST does not apply; however, the lease will be subject to assessment and the payment of a nominal amount of property taxes (Galahad Subdivision Exempt) that will be applied in addition to the annual lease. payment.
- First cut must be completed by July 15th.
- All bales to be removed by October 15th.
All bids must be submitted on a Haying Tender Submission Form, these forms can be found at www.flagstaff.ab.ca or picked up at:
Flagstaff County Administration Building
12435 TWP RD 442
All inquiries regarding the tender can be directed to:
Nick Dunn, Agricultural Fieldman Matthew Pfeffer, Agricultural Foreman
Phone: 780-384-4138 or Phone: 780-385-6246
Email: email@example.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click HERE for the Submission Form.
Click HERE for the Haying Lease Agreement.