Flagstaff County invites tenders for the following:
Used Miscellaneous Equipment Tender
Flagstaff County invites tenders for the sale of the following used miscellaneous equipment:
1) 1998 Western Star, Model 4964F, with Cat C12 engine – comes with gravel box and CVIP inspection. Serial #: 2WKPDC2G3WK953471. Approx. 530,648 km. Approx. 52,948 hours.
2) 1998 Midland Tri-Axle Belly Dump Trailer – comes with CVIP inspection. Serial #: 2M9B286C5WR018134.
3) 1995 McCoy Tandem Axle Gravel Pup Trailer – comes with CVIP inspection. Serial #: 6077.
4) 1979 International Model 1924 Fire Truck – comes with a 1050 Front Mount Pump. Serial #: AA192KHB13799. 24,873 km. Pump hours: 2,440.7 hours.
5) 1980 Kenworth LW924 Highway Tractor – comes with Tulsa Winch and NTC 350 Cummins Engine, and CVIP inspection. Serial #: 907806C. Approx. 480,846 km.
6) 2006 Weldco Beales 2½ Yard, Rock Bucket – Fits a John Deere 544H loader, solid manual mount. Serial #: 3-96836-1.
- This equipment can be viewed at the County Shop in Sedgewick and will be sold on an “as is basis”. Kilometres/hours of equipment may vary slightly at time of sale.
- Bids must be submitted on a bid form. For a bid form, click HERE.
- Please send bids in a sealed envelope marked “USED MISCELLANEOUS EQUIPMENT TENDER” to Flagstaff County Administration Office, Box 358, 12435 TWP RD 442, Sedgewick, AB.
- Closing date to bid on items is Thursday, August 1st, 2019 at 11:00:00 a.m. MST. The highest or any tender may not necessarily be accepted.
For further information, please contact: Kevin Kinzer, Shop Supervisor, at 780-384-4106 or 780-390-0312.