Flagstaff County invites bids for the following:
Tender for Sale of Used Vehicles
SEALED TENDERS, marked “Used Vehicles” will be received until 11:00:00 a.m. MST on October 18, 2019, at the FLAGSTAFF COUNTY Administrative Office, 12435 TWP RD 442, Sedgewick, AB T0B 4C0.
1. 2010 Dodge Ram 1500, 4 X 4, quad cab, short box – Approx. 337,820 km.
2. 2007 Chevrolet 1500, 4 x 4, ext. cab, short box – Toolbox not included. Approx. 318,334 km.
3. 2005 Dodge 1500, 4 x 4, quad cab, short box – Approx. 193,431 km.
4. 2001 Chevrolet 2500HD, 4 X 4, reg. cab, long box – Approx. 248,479 km.
5. 2004 Chevrolet 1 ton, 4 x 4, reg. cab, dually, long box with aluminum deck – Approx. 124,737 km.
6. 2014 Polaris 800 ATV – Comes with winch, 25-gallon sprayer. Approx. 33.6 hrs.
- This equipment can also be viewed at the County Shop in Sedgewick and will be sold on an “as is basis”. Kilometres/hours of equipment may vary slightly at time of sale.
- Bids must be submitted on a tender form. Download a tender form HERE or contact our Administration Office at 780-384-4123 to receive a tender form.
- The highest or any tender not necessarily accepted.
For further information, please contact: Kevin Kinzer, Shop Supervisor, at 780-390-0312.
Request for Prequalification for 2020 Rural Road Grading
Pre-Bid Meeting: N/A
Submittals will be received by the undersigned until: 11:00:00 a.m. on October 17, 2019.
At the office of:
12435 Twp. Rd 442
Sedgewick, AB T0B 4C0
Flagstaff County has retained the services of WSP Canada Inc. to perform prequalification for prime contractors interested in pursuing screening to be selected as a qualified contractor for an opportunity to bid on the following rural road grading projects within the 2020 Road Program.
From: N. of Twp. Rd 442A To: N. of BF 2408 (1.380 km)
From: Twp. Rd 454 To: Twp. Rd 460 (3.220 km)
From: Twp. Rd 434 To: N. of Twp. Rd 434 (0.810 km)
From: Twp. Rd 414 To: Jct. Hwy 608 (3.230 km)
Twp. Rd 402
From: Jct. of Hwy 872 To: North of RR 104 (1.650 km)
Scope of work will consist of, but is not limited to, clearing, common excavation, borrow excavation, culvert removal & installation, fence removal & installation, topsoil placement and gravel surfacing.
If further information is required, please contact Mr. Darrell Szott, Public Works Superintendent for Flagstaff County, at 780-384-4100.
For technical or engineering information, please contact Mr. Nathan MacLeod, C.E.T., WSP, at 780-781-2227.