Flagstaff County invites tenders for the following:
Sale of 2012 Federal Coach Premier Shuttle Bus
SEALED TENDERS, marked “2012 Federal Coach Premier Shuttle Bus” will be received until 11:00:00 a.m. MST on Friday, March 29th, 2019 at the FLAGSTAFF COUNTY Administrative Office, Box 358, 12435 Twp Rd 442, Sedgewick, AB, T0B 4C0.
Click HERE to download a bid sheet.
- 33-passenger bus
- 2013 M2-106 Freightliner chassis
- Cummins 6.7lt 300HP engine
- Engine after treatment device (DEF)
- Allison 2100 automatic transmission
- Hydraulic brakes
- Onboard entertainment system, including dropdown TVs
- Black Austin seats (simulated leather)
- Onboard washroom
- Rear luggage storage compartment
- Body VIN: FRD001541
- Chassis VIN: 1FVACWDU4DHBW1333
- Current mileage: 171,268 kilometres
- The bus can be viewed at the County Shop in Sedgewick. Kilometres may vary slightly depending on time of sale.
- Tender opening will follow immediately after tender closing at the Flagstaff County Administrative Office in Sedgewick.
- Any submission, revision or modification made by email or facsimile to the Flagstaff County Office will not be considered.
- The highest or any tender may not necessarily be accepted.
- The County reserves the right to refuse or reject any or all tenders.
- Not all bidders will be notified of the tender results. Only those with the highest bid will be notified and then sent a letter and a copy of the results once this tender is approved by Council at their next regular Council Meeting. Please contact the Public Works Department at 780-384-4123 for the unofficial results.
For further information, please contact Kevin Kinzer, Shop Supervisor, at 780-384-4106 or 780-390-0312.
Sale of Former Administration Office Building
Flagstaff County's former Administration Building at 4902 50 St., in Sedgewick, is for sale at a reduced price of $300,000.
The building was appraised by Altario Appraisals of Camrose at $437,000 in 2015 and had been previously listed at $435,000.
Click HERE to view the listing.