From Facebook and Twitter to YouTube and Instagram, Flagstaff County takes pride in having a strong and engaging social media presence. The various platforms have proven to be very effective for sharing information of public interest with our residents, businesses and visitors. We also value the opportunity for the two-way dialogue that social media sites provide.
While these are all open forums, they are also family-friendly and we ask that you follow our general posting guidelines.
- The County reserves the right to remove any comments or posts that contain vulgar language, personal attacks of any kind, or that is deemed discriminatory, slanderous or obscene.
- Comments and posts should reflect the topic or subject.
- We do not allow graphic, obscene, explicit or racial comments or submissions nor do we allow comments that are abusive, hateful or intended to defame anyone or any organization.
- We do not allow comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity.
- We reserve the right to delete comments that are spam or include links to other sites.
- You agree to participate at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments, your username and any information provided.
Those violating these guidelines will have their access to these social media sites removed.