Crews are busy pumping water and clearing plugged culverts associated with the spring melt.
Flooding/washouts resulting from excessive surface runoff have forced the closure of the following County roads:
- Rge Rd 131, between Twp Rd 460 and 454 (north of Killam)
- Twp Rd 400, east of Rge Rd 113 (east of Alliance)
- Rge Rd 170, from Hwy 26 south to Twp Rd 463 A (north of Daysland)
- Rge Rd 150, from Twp Rd 430 to 432 (east of Heisler)
- Rge Rd 154, from Twp Rd 460 to 462 (northeast of Daysland)
- Rge Rd 155, from Twp Rd 432 to 430 (south of Strome)
Rge Rd 143, from Twp Rd 460 to 462 (northeast of Wavy Lake)
- Rge Rd 164, from Twp Rd 454 to 460 (north of Daysland)
To report a washout, please click HERE or call the County office at 780-384-4100 during regular business hours.
(Note: Please keep in mind that our seasonal crews will be out working on our roadways and to use extreme caution while travelling on these roads while they are being maintained in any way. We thank you in advance for your cooperation during this season.)