MG 30 dust suppressant application continues this week on the following road:
- Twp Rd 410, east from Rge Rd 123 to the river for approximately 18 miles.
All MG 30 dust suppressant application is dependent on weather conditions.
Crews are working on the following project:
- A shoulder pulling project south of Killam on Twp Rd 430, west from Hwy 36 to Rge Rd 140 for 2.5 miles.
Temporary road closures
The following County roads are temporarily closed:
- Rge Rd 131, between Twp Rd 460 and 454 (north of Killam)
- Twp Rd 400, east of Rge Rd 113 (east of Alliance)
- Rge Rd 164, from Twp Rd 454 to 460 (north of Daysland)
(Note: Please keep in mind that our seasonal crews will be out working on our roadways and to use extreme caution while travelling on these roads while they are being maintained in any way. We thank you in advance for your cooperation during this season.)