Flagstaff County is monitoring developments related to COVID-19.
For the most up-to-date information on COVID-19, click on the following three buttons:
Please note the following data for Flagstaff County:
- 9 new cases in the last 7 days, for a 7-day new case rate of 106.8 per 100,000 people
Albertans with complaints related to non-compliance are asked to please refrain from calling 911. Anyone wishing to report COVID-related complaints is asked to call 1-833-415-9179 or visit: tinyurl.com/HealthOrderViolations.
County Office and Shop Open to Public
Payments to the County may be made:
- Via online banking at your banking institution;
- By mailing a cheque or leaving it in the drop box at the front door of the County office.
Flagstaff County has worked diligently to ensure the safety of staff and citizens during the pandemic. We will continue to follow the guidelines and regulations set forth by the Province of Alberta.
We understand that individuals across Flagstaff County have been impacted by COVID-19, and are facing unprecedented challenges. The following supports are available to help you through this difficult time.
- Government of Alberta: Emergency financial assistance
- Government of Canada: Canada Child Benefit increase
- Government of Canada: Canada Emergency Response Benefit (CERB)
- Government of Canada: Employment insurance (EI) benefit
- Government of Canada: Employment insurance (EI) sickness benefit
- Government of Canada: GST rebate increase
- Government of Canada: Salary top-up for low-income essential workers
- Government of Alberta: Alberta student loans repayment deferral
- Government of Canada: Canada student loans repayment deferral
- Government of Canada: Mortgage and loan deferrals
COVID-19 Resource Guide
For a complete list of COVID-19 resources available, click the button below.