About the Flagstaff Region Featured Business
The Flagstaff Region Featured Business is a partnership between Flagstaff County and The Community Press that highlights, supports and spotlights Flagstaff Region businesses. Participants will receive a promotional business write-up in The Community Press, as well as a short feature video. Participants are welcome to use the promotional video, photos and write-up for their own future marketing initiatives.
Each month, one (1) business will be featured – making twelve (12) vacancies for the 2019 calendar year.
The Flagstaff Region Featured Business selection process is juried, which means we review all applications that are submitted and choose businesses that best suit the market and our region’s demographic. The deadline to apply is November 30th, 2018. You will be notified after that date if you have been selected.
What successful applications can expect from us:
- A dedicated team to conduct your interview, take video/photo content, and respond to any questions and/or concerns in a timely and professional manner.
- Discounted advertising rates with The Community Press
- A feature write-up that promotes and advertises your business
- On-line and digital marketing of your story and video to increase reach
- On-going support for your business by Flagstaff County’s Economic Development Department
What we can expect from successful applicants:
- Promotion of the article and video. We will do everything in our power to give you great marketing resources… we ask that you spread the word and self-promote your business and this program!
- Approximately two (2) hours (time varies by business) for an interview and photo/video shoot at your business
- A positive attitude and passion for your business that we can share with the Flagstaff Region!
- One (1) hour to complete a follow-up interview approximately 3 months after your feature to discuss its impact and any recommendations you have for us going forward.
To see previously featured Flagstaff businesses, click HERE.