Flagstaff County invites bids for the sale of the following used miscellaneous equipment:
1) 1998 Western Star, Model 4964F, with Cat C12 engine – comes with gravel box and CVIP inspection. Serial #: 2WKPDC2G3WK953471. Approx. 530,648 km. Approx. 52,948 hours.
2) 1980 Kenworth LW924 Highway Tractor – comes with Tulsa Winch and NTC 350 Cummins Engine, and CVIP inspection. Serial #: 907806C. Approx. 480,846 km.
- This equipment can be viewed at the County Shop in Sedgewick and will be sold on an “as is basis”. Kilometres/hours of equipment may vary slightly at time of sale.
- Bids must be submitted on a bid form. For a bid form, click HERE.
- Please send bids in a sealed envelope marked “USED MISCELLANEOUS EQUIPMENT TENDER” to Flagstaff County Administration Office, Box 358, 12435 TWP RD 442, Sedgewick, AB.
- Closing date to bid on items is Friday, August 30th, 2019 at 11:00:00 a.m. MST. The highest or any tender may not necessarily be accepted.
For further information, please contact: Kevin Kinzer, Shop Supervisor, at 780-384-4106 or 780-390-0312.