- Competitive wages for skilled labour
- Superb quality of life in rural and small town settings
- Ample campgrounds, open spaces, RV parks, and numerous heritage museums that celebrate our agricultural, mining, and oil industry history.
- Low housing costs compared to larger urban centres.
- 70 acres of assorted competitively priced industrial and commercial lands available for development.
- Highways 13 and 36 connect the Flagstaff Region to national and international markets via the Eastern Alberta Trade Corridor (EATC).
- Plentiful access to health care.
- 2 hours from Edmonton with access to quality rural amenities.
There is room to grow in the Flagstaff Region with commercial and industrial lands available throughout the Region. For more information contact the Community or realtor listed in the chart below (updated July 2017).
Businesses For Sale
Do you want to be your own boss and own a business? Are you looking for a business to invest in? There are a number of turn-key business opportunities available in the Flagstaff Region. Consider one of these when deciding where to relocate (updated July 2017).
There are opportunities for business investment and expansion. If you are seeking an investment opportunity, consider establishing a franchise in the Flagstaff Region. Below is a list of franchises that would complement existing retail business mix of the Region that we have already contacted.
Click company logos for more information