Gravel is available to Flagstaff County ratepayers for sale to a maximum of 150 tonnes per year per residential/farm/acreage site within the County. Any residents of rural Flagstaff County or the hamlets wishing to purchase gravel must contact the Public Works department to make arrangements and obtain a "Permission for Purchase of Gravel" form prior to receiving any gravel sales. Gravel will not be loaded out of a pit without this form.
Gravel sales have been completed for 2019. Please check back in the spring of 2020.
Gravel will be available at one of the following gravel pits (depending on the location of the loaders):
- Mazure Pit (NE 16-43-09 W4);
- Skori Pit #2 (N 1/2 09-46-11 W4);
- Barber Stockpile (NE 17-44-09 W4); and
- Daysland Stockpile (SE 13-45-17 W4).
* Please note that the intent of County gravel sales is for use on private lands for laneways and yard sites, not for re-sale.
For a PDF copy of the Gravel Sales Procedure, click here.