Gravel is available to Flagstaff County ratepayers for sale to a maximum of 150 tonnes per year per residential/farm/acreage site within the County. Any residents of rural Flagstaff County or the hamlets wishing to purchase gravel must contact the Public Works department to make arrangements and obtain a "Permission for Purchase of Gravel" form prior to receiving any gravel sales. Gravel will not be loaded out of a pit without this form.
2020 gravel sales dates:
- June 3 & 17, 2020
- July 8 & 22, 2020
- August 5 & 19, 2020
- September 9 & 23, 2020
- October 7 & 21, 2020
Gravel will be available at one of the following gravel pits (depending on the location of the loaders):
- Mazure Pit (NE 16-43-09 W4);
- Skori Pit #2 (N 1/2 09-46-11 W4);
- Barber Stockpile (NE 17-44-09 W4); and
- Daysland Stockpile (SE 13-45-17 W4).
* Please note that the intent of County gravel sales is for use on private lands for laneways and yard sites, not for re-sale.
For a PDF copy of the Gravel Sales Procedure, click here.