Flagstaff County offers seven water loading stations within the municipality. The water at these stations is not treated and is therefore non-potable. These wells contain levels of arsenic over the guidelines for livestock watering, however the water is suitable for crop spraying and irrigation purposes.
The following five stations operate year-round.
- NE 11-44-11-W4 (Lougheed)
- SE 27-41-16-W4 (Forestburg)
- SW 10-45-16-W4 (Daysland)
- SE 2-43-13-W4 (Sedgewick)
- NE 3-44-14-W4 (Killam)
The following two stations operate on a seasonal basis from May to October:
- NE 8-41-12-W4 (North East of Alliance)
- SW 27-41-10-W4 (South of Hardisty)
For water test results, click HERE.