Weather permitting, crews will continue to work on the following project:
- North of Sedgewick on Range Road 124, south from Township Road 454 for 6.5 miles.
This section of roadway will be temporarily closed during the day for the duration of the project.
The road construction on Range Road 124, for 1.5 miles from the Sedgewick Lake Park Campground to Township Road 444 has been completed with the exception of bridge guardrail installation. When this installation occurs, there will be a decreased speed limit and single lane road closure on this stretch of road.
Please be advised of the following road closures due to overland flooding and other issues:
- Rge Rd 165 between Twp Rd 444 and 450
- Rge Rd 162 between Twp Rd 444 and 450
- Rge Rd 135 between Twp Rd 410 and 412
- Twp Rd 164 between Twp Rd 462 and 463A (north of Daysland)
- Twp Rd 424 between Secondary Hwy 869 and Rge Rd 120 (northwest of Bellshill Lake)
- Rge Rd 131 between Twp Rd 460 and 454 (northeast of Killam)
- Twp Rd 412 between Rge Rd 163 and 164 (southwest of Forestburg)
- Rge Rd 164 between Twp Rd 454 and Twp Rd 460 (north of Daysland)
(Note: Please keep in mind that our seasonal crews will be out working on our roadways and to use extreme caution while travelling on these roads while they are being maintained in any way. We thank you in advance for your cooperation. Also keep in mind that projects may be delayed due to wet weather.)