Grow your knowledge about all things agricultural in Flagstaff County!
Watch all of the episodes of "In the field with Harry" featuring Flagstaff County Agricultural Fieldman Harry Brook.
- Episode 15: Seeding hay
- Episode 14: Hydroseeding
- Episode 13: Clubroot
- Episode 12: Root maggots and aster yellows
- Episode 11: Blackleg and Sclerotinia
- Episode 10: Blackleg
- Episode 9: Tansy ragwort
- Episode 8: Green algae
- Episode 7: Scentless chamomile
- Episode 6: Pulse diseases
- Episode 5: Black knot and toadflax
- Episode 4: Bertha armyworms, Sclerotinia and cleavers
- Episode 3: Duckweed
- Episode 2: Leafrollers, flea beetle damage to canola, mature leafy spurge, and more
- Episode 1: Top 5 weeds
Look for Harry's column in the latest print edition of The Community Press. Past columns are archived below.
- Extending the Grazing Season
- In Praise of Shelterbelts
- A Few Useful Tools
- For Posterity
- Solving the Ag Plastic Dilemma
- Make More Money Leaving Slough, Bush
- In the Traces
- Saline Soils – a Creeping Scourge
- Soil Test Interpretation
- Fall Soil Testing
- Winter Minerals for Cattle
- Fall Fertilization
- Getting Certified
- Ration Wisely
- Fall Weed Control
- Is It Safe?
- Thieves Hiding in Your Field
- The County, Outstanding in Your Field
- A Second Cut?
- Fall Glyphosate and Desiccation (Part 2)
- Fall Glyphosate Application
- Time for Gopher Getting?
- Fusarium, What’s the Deal?
- The Challenge of Haying in the Rain
- Why Use Fungicide?
- Get Those Boots in the Field
- Farming Beyond the Edge
- Try ALUS Instead of Removing Brush Around Sloughs