Flagstaff County is monitoring all developments related to COVID-19.
For the most up-to-date information on COVID-19, click on the following three buttons:
Please note the following high-level data for Flagstaff County as of Monday, September 27, 2021 (COVID-19 regional active cases):
- 36 active cases, for a case rate of 427.3 per 100,000 people
Albertans with complaints related to non-compliance are asked to please refrain from calling 911. Anyone wishing to report COVID-related complaints is asked to call 1-833-415-9179 or visit: tinyurl.com/HealthOrderViolations.
County Office and Shop Open to Public
As we have done so over the past 19 months, Flagstaff County is continuing to make every effort to limit the spread of COVID-19. In accordance with the latest provincial health mandates, the majority of County staff will be working from home effective today (September 16, 2021).
Payments to the County may be made:
- Via online banking at your banking institution;
- By mailing a cheque or leaving it in the drop box at the front door of the County office.
Flagstaff County has worked diligently to ensure the safety of staff and citizens during this pandemic. We will continue to follow the guidelines and regulations set forth by the Province of Alberta. That includes practicing good hygiene and physical distancing, as well as routine employee screening.
Straight Talk Video Series
Straight Talk is a new video series in which public health messages are being delivered by healthcare workers, who talk from the heart about what they’re seeing and experiencing at work and in their communities as the virus spreads across the province.
For more videos, please click HERE.
Masks for Flagstaff County residents and businesses
Attention, residents and businesses of Flagstaff County:
Non-medical face masks to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 are available for pickup in the foyer of the Flagstaff County office daily (Monday to Friday) between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m.
To arrange for pickup, please call our office at 780-384-4100.
We understand that individuals across Flagstaff County have been impacted by COVID-19, and are facing unprecedented challenges. The following supports are available to help you through this difficult time.
- Government of Alberta: Emergency financial assistance
- Government of Canada: Canada Child Benefit increase
- Government of Canada: Canada Emergency Response Benefit (CERB)
- Government of Canada: Employment insurance (EI) benefit
- Government of Canada: Employment insurance (EI) sickness benefit
- Government of Canada: GST rebate increase
- Government of Canada: Salary top-up for low-income essential workers
- Government of Alberta: Alberta student loans repayment deferral
- Government of Canada: Canada student loans repayment deferral
- Government of Canada: Mortgage and loan deferrals
COVID-19 Resource Guide
For a complete list of COVID-19 resources available, click the button below.