Flagstaff County is continually monitoring all developments related to the rapidly evolving COVID-19 pandemic.
For the most up-to-date information on COVID-19, click on the following three buttons:
Please note the following high-level data for Flagstaff County as of Wednesday, June 16, 2021 (COVID-19 regional active cases):
- 1 active case, for a case rate of 11.9 per 100,000 people
Albertans with complaints related to non-compliance are asked to please refrain from calling 911. Anyone wishing to report COVID-related complaints is asked to call 1-833-415-9179 or visit: tinyurl.com/HealthOrderViolations.
County Office and Shop Closure
Flagstaff County is continuing to make every effort to limit the spread of COVID-19. Due to the recent rise in cases of COVID-19 in the Flagstaff Region, the Flagstaff County office and shop is closed to in-person public access until further notice.
Flagstaff County has worked diligently to ensure the safety of staff and citizens during this pandemic. We will continue to follow the guidelines and regulations set forth by the Province of Alberta. That includes practicing good hygiene and physical distancing, as well as routine employee screening.
Click HERE for the press release dated Monday, May 3, 2021.
Straight Talk Video Series
Straight Talk is a new video series in which public health messages are being delivered by healthcare workers, who talk from the heart about what they’re seeing and experiencing at work and in their communities as the virus spreads across the province.
For more videos, please click HERE.
Masks for Flagstaff County residents and businesses
Attention, residents and businesses of Flagstaff County:
Non-medical face masks to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 are available for pickup in the foyer of the Flagstaff County office daily (Monday to Friday) between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m.
To arrange for pickup, please call our office at 780-384-4100.
We understand that individuals across Flagstaff County have been impacted by COVID-19, and are facing unprecedented challenges. The following supports are available to help you through this difficult time.
- Government of Alberta: Emergency financial assistance
- Government of Canada: Canada Child Benefit increase
- Government of Canada: Canada Emergency Response Benefit (CERB)
- Government of Canada: Employment insurance (EI) benefit
- Government of Canada: Employment insurance (EI) sickness benefit
- Government of Canada: GST rebate increase
- Government of Canada: Salary top-up for low-income essential workers
- Government of Alberta: Alberta student loans repayment deferral
- Government of Canada: Canada student loans repayment deferral
- Government of Canada: Mortgage and loan deferrals
COVID-19 Resource Guide
For a complete list of COVID-19 resources available, click the button below.