Flagstaff County invites tenders for the sale of the following:
Sale of Used 1999 John Deere 544H Loader
Flagstaff County invites SEALED TENDERS marked "Used Loader Tender" until 11:00:00 a.m. MST on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 at the Flagstaff County Administration Building, 12435 Twp Rd 442, Sedgewick, AB, T0B 4C0.
1999 544H JOHN DEERE LOADER – Approx. 3-cubic-yard bucket, 5,257 hrs. Loader scale not included. Serial #: DW544HX571933.
- This equipment can also be viewed at the County Shop in Sedgewick and will be sold on an “as is basis”. Hours may vary slightly depending on time of sale.
- All bids must be submitted on a Flagstaff County bid sheet, which can be found HERE. Bids not submitted on a Flagstaff County bid sheet will be rejected.
- The loader may not be available for up to eight weeks after Council approval of purchase of a new loader.
- Bid sheets are also available by contacting our Administration Office at 780-384-4123 during regular business hours.
- Please send bids in a sealed envelope marked “Used Loader Tender” to the Flagstaff County Administration Building, Box 358, 12435 TWP RD 442, Sedgewick, AB.
- Closing date for bidding on items is Tuesday, February 27th, 2018 at 11:00:00 a.m. MST. The highest or any tender not necessarily accepted.
For further information, please contact: Kevin Kinzer, Shop Supervisor, at 780-390-0312.