Flagstaff County is recruiting for the permanent full-time position of: Administrative Assistant (Economic Development).
Summary of Position
The Administrative Assistant is responsible to provide administrative support to the Economic Development department with some key responsibilities as follows:
- Meeting agenda preparation, minutes and follow-up for the Economic Development Committee and any other meetings required.
- Assist in maintaining and monitoring departmental operational and capital budgets.
- Assist in maintaining and updating the website and active social media platform (ie. Facebook and Twitter).
- Assist in event planning as requested.
- Receive and respond to public inquiries and provide assistance where necessary.
- Prepare correspondence, documents and reports as requested.
- Maintain administration department filing.
- Develop, maintain and order Inventory of promotional items.
To view the job ad, click HERE.